Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Ace Report: Sick and Tired.

WAFL Nation,  I'm not very happy right now.  Some of these owners don't give a damn about this league that I love and write about so much.  It's literally making me consider stop writing articles,  I mean the amount of suspensions we've had,  the lack of owner commitment, the fact we can't get a damn 15th owner who actually cares about their team.  Some owners just skate by and some owners are dedicated to win.  I'm not going to call anyone out but you know who you are.  I'm pissed off frankly with the way some of these teams are ran by some of these owners.  It may be Valentine's Day but it's tough love from Ace.  Get it together people.  It's hilarious I like writing for this league more than writing for my own freaking school newspaper, at least the WAFL has some entertaining characters.  Yes I just broke the 4th wall, who cares.
You all know who I am.

Dublin got what they deserve.

Everyone else who doesn't give a damn get out while you have a chance.

Let's lighten the mood with some Week 7 picks.

DEL@MIN:  Minnesota has struggled and Delaware has shown signs of improvement.  I really don't know how this game will go.  I think it comes down to Price vs Campbell but I don't have enough faith in Minnesota because of Antonio Curtis.  Delaware wins...maybe.

DUB@LA:  Now the Celts get to "troll" the rest of the league by winning games and not even getting to play in the post season.  Until Phil Proctor either quits for an acting career or declines, he will be thee impact player for an Immortals victory.

LVD@STI:  The Diablos are on the verge of redemption from the beginning of the season.  Stirling has had an up and down season.  Michael Irvine is passionate and confident in the Surge but so is Diablos owner Eric Walsh in his Diablos,  In the end this game comes down to momentum and the Diablos and Anthony Hawkins have it all.

CIN@EDM: Hey these two need to get it together, something has to give eventually.  With the way Edmonton has played and the lack of motivation from coach James Stokley.  I see the Sentinels as winners.  I think Joe Sloan has a good game, not a great game but a good game.

LOU @ CLE:  These two don't like each other, Cleveland piggybacked some of Louisville's players their first season in the league.  It has always been a war of words.  Cleveland got their first win last week and momentum is on their side but this is the Wolfpack we're talking about... c'mon.  Duke Overstreet runs all over the Stallions.

STL @ OSA:  St. Louis welcome to your biggest task, taking down MVPyatt and the Shoguns.  I know every time I pick against the Hornets it bites me in the ass and this whole team of destiny thing is ridiculous but maybe the Hornets are being controlled by a higher power.  Hornets win.  Somehow Bruce Johnson does it again.

BOS @ PHI:  Philadelphia seems to miss Ivan Inferno and it shows.  Giving up 11 sacks to the Diablos,  I'm afraid to see what the Maulers do to them.  This is going to be an ugly President's Day.  Terry Tate is going for a career game.

Ace Whirls' predictions (as of Week 7): (15-23)

1 comment:

  1. Do not underestimate the power of the Surge at home. They've scouted, prepared, and are ready to exicute a flawless sceme and game plam. Surge by 4 (31 to 27).

    ReplyDelete